Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tartan day pictures

Picture of me at Tartan day taken by one of the girls at work. Uncle James, if you're reading this notice I am wearing the tartan cap that you got me. Derek, if you are reading this, no I am not wearing the tartan boxers you got me, but I did wear them to work on the official Tartan day. Got the ghillies shirt on the street where I am standing in the photo, it sells all kind of Scottish and Irish stuff and also Irn Bru, brilliant (in a fast show accent). Posted by Picasa


Played my first softball match last week. We lost 19-15 but I had two infield singles for a batting average of 1.00 which will be really good if I can keep it up. Softball can be either fast pitch or slow pitch and single sex or co-ed. The males fast pitch isn't far short of baseball. Co-ed slow pitch (what I am playing) is more like rounders for big kids as somebody commented.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For an Englishman - who once swore he would never wear a kilt - you look very Scottish to me!!!!