This weekend I went to Hidden Valley near St Louis to do some snowboarding. I have bought a new snowboard and boots etc for going to Colorado next week and got to try them out. It was freezing cold, the temperature was about minus 14 deg C not taking into account wind chill. However I had good fun and am now really looking forward to my week in Steamboat, Colorado. No photos from the weekend as I didn't take my camera. My friend Mark took his camera and it ended up broken, its a bit dangerous when you're tumbling down the hillside.
On Sunday I had to take Jen to the airport as she is working in Minneapolis until Wednesday, so I have to look after the dogs, which means getting up early to walk them before work so that they don't mess up the condo while I'm at work.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment