Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Christmas and New Year Holidays





A big thank you to everyone that put Jen and I up and fed us over the holidays. Sorry to those that we didn't have time to visit, hopefully we will see you next time we are over.


We covered 1700 miles driving around the UK and visited Harwich, Glasgow, Perth, Stanley, Dundee, Rothes, Inverness, Aberdeen, Edinburgh and last but not least London. We even managed to do some touristy stuff up in the highlands and in Edinburgh and London.


I hope everyone had a good Xmas and New Year. All the best for 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phil/Jen
It was great to see you when you were over. Glad you had a good time. Spoke to Scott Jackson yesterday and he was asking what you were up to so I filled him in.
Have a good 2008 and we'll see you next time your over.
Cheers,
Richie, Gilly, Grace and James.