This is my first post for a couple of weeks because I was in between tv and internet providers. My service from charter was terrible so decided to change it, which meant going from cable for both to DSL for internet and dish for TV. Unfortunately I discovered that whoever wire my place for the telephone must have been colour blind. I eventually sorted out the wiring and am now back up and running again!
This weekend Jen and I headed west to a place near Kansas City called Lee's Summit for her Uncle Reed's wedding to Berenice. Nice simple ceremony followed by a party at their place, where I tried to let the Americans know that it is called whisky and not scotch.
On the Sunday we did a bit of hiking and biking on various trails on the way back to St Louis. Got good weather but so humid that I was sweating buckets, and saw plenty of wildlife, especially squirrels. By the time we got home we were knackered so had an early night.
No comments:
Post a Comment