Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Back from Texas
This last weekend was my first one back from Texas for good, didn't do much as Jen is still recovering from gasteritis. I tidied up my condo to get rid of 2 months worth of dust etc. On Saturday night we went to the Pageant and saw They Might Be Giants, which was pretty good. They are on old band and the only song I knew of theirs from the UK was A Little Birdhouse in your Soul. Bumped into a couple there that I knew from work, they ended up sitting behind us which was a bit of a coincidence. On Sunday we went on a walk out near Jen's parents and visited them after for lunch, can't beat a free meal, plus it was a cheap weekend as Jen has not been up to much, she's is such a cheap date, and I mean that in a nice way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment