Monday, January 22, 2007
Race Weekend
A quite weekend mostly as racing on Sunday morning. Started the weekend on Thursday by going to a comedy club called Funny Bone. It was really good the compere was good, the warmup guy was really funny, so was a little bit of a let down when he was only funny instead of hilarious. Friday night I was out again for a meal with a girl called Jen who I have been dating for about a month now. Saturday was spent looking at the Condo for dimensions and the furniture. Went out to a party Saturday night but was only there for a short while so I could get to bed early for the race. Sunday morning I was up at 6 for a 25K (15.5 mile) race in 2 inches of snow. Managed it in 1 hour 55 mins and was pretty tired afterwards, looking good for a prize in my age category for the series. Next Sunday heading off to Colorado for a week of snowboarding, should have some good photos to put on the blog when I come back from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment