Monday, January 08, 2007

Festive Period




Xmas was a British affair, I went to one of the guys from work for a traditional xmas dinner. There was him and his family, a new guy from the UK and his family and me. It was really nice to all get together for some good xmas grub.


Unfortunately I had to do some work between Xmas and New Year but then headed off to Alaska for five days over New Year to meet a couple of people I made friends with over the summer. I had a great time, did some hiking, went on a horse drawn sled and generally relaxed and squeezed on a few beers and whiskys. See pictures below.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see that you have had a good time love mum and chris

Colin Salem said...

A true athlete would have stayed off the booze at Christmas! Its just not good enough.

Glad to see it looks damn cold over that way, it's roasting in Auckland!