Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekend 20-22 October

No photos this week unfortunately. I was hoping to have photos of a new house and car but don't have them yet. Went to contract on a new condo (flat) and I'm meeting with developer on Friday to go over some details, hopefully get some photos then. Condo isn't quite finished yet but I don't need to move in until February when the lease on our current apartment runs out. The new condo is in a nice area, close to downtown, it is 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1150 square feet and is being rehabbed, the condo next door is complete and the finishings are similar and look really good. Almost bought a 2004 Jaguar X-type at the weekend, did the test drive, haggled a good price, agreed finance terms but fell down on the fact that they wouldn't make a minor repair to the bumper, their loss. Went up the road to the BMW dealership, my real estate agent has a frined there, and may be going for a BMW 3 series instead. I test drove a couple of 325i's but they weren't quite right ,but apparently a 2003 330i has came in that may be what I'm looking for, so maybe some photos next weekend. This week we are going to see the Pet Shop Boys on Tuesday night, which should be good and also watching the baseball. Our local team the St Louis Cardinals have made it to the World Series and are currently tied 1-1 in a seven game series with the next 3 games in Saint Louis. Tickets are available if you want to part with about 400 bucks, no thanks, I'll watch it on the box.

No comments: