Monday, October 09, 2006
Week to 8th October
Last week I had my first experience of Sushi. A few of us from work went to a place called Wasami at lunchtime. I had a Bento special which had rice and chicken teriyaki as well as a 4 piece sushi roll. On Friday I went round 10 properties with my realtor, was good fun and got an idea of what I can get for my money over here. Should be able to get a nice 2 bed condo in a nice area plus have enough leftover to splash out on a nice car. On Saturday we watched the Scotland v France game at a new place called the Dubliner just round the corner from us. They have Setanta and will be showing early games at the weekend so we'll probably be there a bit. Unfortunately because Scotland ended up having such a great result we ended up celebrating a bit too much, which wasn't good for me as I was playing football at 9 on the Sunday morning. Managed to get up though and cycled out there and even managed 2 goals in our 6-3 win. No photos this week but I have put in a link to all my pictures on a site called Snapfish, some good ones on there that haven't made an appearance on my blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Phil,
I can't seem to see view your photos on snapfish. Do you need to send me an invite or something?Lachlan
Post a Comment