We had a long weekend for memorial day, which meant we had 4 days off. On the Friday me and Steve went out on our bikes for a while then went to see the DaVinci Code. The film was good even though it had been given some bad reviews. On the Saturday one of our friends from work was married and we were lucky enough to be invited to the wedding. Both Steve and I had our kilts on, which got a few odd stares. All in all we had a good night and liked the tradition over here to put on a free bar. On Sunday we just relaxed and watched Saw 2, another good film. On Monday I completed my first 10K over here, I did it in 43 minutes which I was a little disppointed with but was understandable given that the temperature was about 93F (33C) and that was at 7.30 in the morning. I'm hoping to get down to 40 mins with a bit more training and a race when the weather cools down.

1 comment:
Well done on the 7m/m 10k!
Post a Comment