
The last week I spent in Breckenridge, Colorado snowboarding with some friends. We left early Saturday morning and drove through to Denver, which was about a 13 hour drive. We crashed at a friends house and went out for a few drinks.



On Sunday we went through to Breckenridge in time to watch the SuperBowl. It was a good game but, for me, it takes too long, and we watched it in a pub so didn't catch all of it. From Monday to Friday we hit the slopes during the day then beer and hot tub at night. I managed not to break anything but wasn't for trying. I hit a tree on Monday and had a couple of tumbles on Wednesday.


In between all the good times I also managed to buy a house. By the Friday all the back and forth on the house we were trying to buy finished and our offer was accepted with the close date being February 27th.

For anyone that is interested details of the house can be found at
1 comment:
Nice house Phil - slight improvement on the brigton flat!
Post a Comment