Tuesday, November 06, 2007

First weekend November 07

Busy weekend this last weekend, but unfortunately no pictures as forgot to take my camera anywhere. On the Friday night I managed to get a hold of two tickets to the first college basketball game of the season, good game and we won, looks promising for the upcoming season.

On Saturday we went hiking with the dogs. Headed west towards Columbia, they city not the country, which is right in the middle of the state and near the Missouri River. We did 3 hikes in that area and then headed back to St Louis. At night we went to a local bar and grill for dinner and a couple of well deserved pints.

On Sunday I went to the climbing gym and passed my lead climbing test, another step closer to doing the outdoors stuff. At night we went to the Scottrade Center to see a comedian called Dane Cook, he was OK but not good enough to make up for being 40 minutes late starting.

Also, on Sunday I asked Jen to move in with me, she said yes, so things going well there. Looking forward to seeing everyone at xmas. Hopefully some of you will be reading this that I will be visiting, if so drop me a line to let me know when you are free over xmas/new year.

No comments: