Not much on this weekend, we went out to a friends party who was celebrating getting P.E status, which stands for Professional Engineer. The rest of the weekend was not so good as I had a case of the runs on Saturday and then it seemed to strike down Jen as well. We went for a walk on Saturday with her dogs, which was tiring in the heat. We then went for a meal but had to leave some of it because we weren't feeling good. On Sunday I managed to recover enough to go for a bit of a run but was really hard because of the heat.
The heat has been hitting new records, it was up to 103F over the weekend, which is about 40 degC, and has been reaching above 95F during the day for the last 11 days.
Monday, August 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Phil - What's going on? I'm a bit lost. What's all this about Texas? Have you moved. Please explain!
And we've moved to a country that has direct flights to the US so come visit.
Annie
Post a Comment