Sunday, December 03, 2006
Weekend December 1st to 3rd
First weekend in December and the winter weather is hitting hard. It has been down at about -5 deg celsius for most of the weekend. This meant the road race and football I was supposed to do at the weekend were both cancelled, Americans are such wimps!! I went out running anyway, and in my shorts, no bother when you've lived in the highlands. Me and Steve went out to a guy at works who was having a bit of a xmas do, was good fun and the guys ended up playing some poker later on, me and Steve cleared up the table. Then we went to a St Louis Rams game on the Sunday, it was dreadful, although I'm now not convinced its the Amercian football I don't like, I think it's just that the Rams are so bad, plus all the commercial break timeouts for TV don't help. I also had the pleasure of somebody reversing into my new car this weekend, such joy, so that is my task for this week is to try and get that fixed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment