Sunday, November 12, 2006

Long Beach, California

This week I was in Long Beach California for a couple of days for work. Managed to get involved in a water study for BP who have a refinery there. Me and two other guys from work flew down on the tuesday morning and back up on Wednesday afternoon so only got Tuesday night to have a look around. We went down to the coast and had dinner, I had some nice fish called ono, and took some photos. The large ship is the Queen Mary, which has been there for about 30 years I think.

On Friday night went to see Spamalot which is the musical version of Monty Python's The Holy Grail, very funny but terrible ending, they left out the bridge of death scene and replaced it with a wedding?????

On Saturday went over to a friends house for a wine party and suffered for it most of Sunday, did manage to make it to play football and even scored a goal in a 4-0 win over a team called the vagrants. Posted by Picasa

No comments: