Sunday, June 28, 2009

Who's you're Daddy

Well now that wedding is out of the way Jen and I have some other news. JEN IS PREGNANT. At the moment it is still pretty early on, about 6 or 7 weeks, and she is suffering a bit from morning sickness although it seems to last all day at the moment. I'm doing what I can to help but not much I can do except keep the housework up to date and get her water when she wants it.

Very exciting times, all things going to plan I will be a Dad on February 22nd 2010.

Hopefully some of you will make it over to visit the new addition when he/she arrives. We have plenty of room for visitors. Check here for updates. Next visit to the doctor is in August when we should get to hear the heartbeat, not sure if we get an ultrasound here or not. Unfortunately in America not eveything is covered by your health insurance, ultrasounds may need to be paid for, so we'll need to find out how much it costs before we get one.

No comments: