Me and the two guys from Reading in the office watched the FA cup final on Saturday morning. It was a really poor game so I didn't think it was worth the 30 bucks we were charged to watch it on pay per view.
On Saturday night I was out at Phil's house for a BBQ, it was good, really nice warm weather, good food and good company, unfortunately couldn't stay long as I was driving and had other stuff to do.
On Sunday morning me and Jen went out to Castlewood State park on the edge of St Louis county and met a guy from work called Luke. Jen tested out her new inflatable kayak on the Meramec River and Luke and I did some biking. We're training for an adventure race on the 3rd of June which will include canoeing, biking and running. While I was waiting on Luke I spotted a young deer on the edge of the clearing we had parked at, nice to see but hopefully won't compare to the sights in Yellowstone next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment