Thursday, February 09, 2006

More free concert tickets!!

Since snowboarding at hidden valley I have been busy but unfortunately no photos to post at this time. I have joined the local climbing wall and have been going along there a couple of times a week, struggling at the moment though as out of practice. I will put a link to their website on the blog.

We got free tickets in the Jacobs box to go and see Nickelback in concert. Never really listened to them before but they put on a pretty good show. Unfortunately we got stopped and turned back when we arrived because of our digital cameras, had to go back to the apartment to drop them off so no photos. But Mark got in with his and going to get photos off of him, or check the link to his blog.

I have booked a summer vacation to Alaska. I am going to Denali Wilderness Lodge which is in the middle of nowhere and can only be accessed by bush plane. Going to go hiking and kayaking for a week and hopefully see some grizzly bears and some moose. I will put a link to their website as well.